Shades of Nude (collection)
Released in 2017.
Take a peek, don’t be shy! China Glaze is showing off Shades of Nude, a collection that presents twelve new crème shades to match a variety of skin tones. For spring, the brand is keeping it neutral with feminine simplicity and a little extra spice on top.
Whether you’re in the mood to keep your nudes distinct, but still tasteful, or are looking to keep the look of the no-mani mani, this collection will definitely please anyone.
The China Glaze Shades of Nude collection includes:
- Bourgeois Beige – Cool almond
- Pixilated – Barely there beige
- Note To Selfie – Dusty rose
- It’s A Match – Peachy nude
- Don’t Make Me Blush – Sweet blush
- Minimalist Momma – Classic sandy tan
- A Whole Latte Fun! – Soft caramel
- Fresher Than My Clique – Light mushroom
- Head To Taupe – Rich mulberry
- Kill The Lights – Deep Mauve
- Bare Attack – Smoky Chestnut
- Give Me S’more – Decadent chocolate
Exclusively sold at Sally Beauty.