Seas and Greetings (collection)
Released in 2016.
‘Tis the sea-sun for holiday collections and this year China Glaze is taking a tropical escape from the traditional holiday palette with our Seas and Greetings collection. Winter gets warmed up with 12 new shades including faded ocean blues and weathered seashell pinks with some sparkling glitters and shimmers in there to add a classic holiday touch.
The collection also features two holiday gift sets perfect for gifting the manicure addict in your life (hey, if that’s you – no judgment here!) – Seas the Holiday core neons with a neon China Glaze luggage tag and shell-ebration Time! micro minis of six select shades.
China Glaze Seas and Greetings will launch November 1st. Select shades will be available at Sally Beauty stores and sallybeauty.com; please note Ulta will not be carrying our holiday collection this year.
- Snow Way! – white (Cream)
- Sand In My Mistletoes – nude pink (Cream)
- Eat, Pink, Be Merry – neutral pink (Cream)
- Warm Wishes – a reddish-pink (Cream)
- Tis The Sea-Sun – an orange-red (Cream)
- The More The Berrier – shimmering deep berry (Cream)
- Seas and Greetings – shimmering deep purple (Shimmer)
- Let's Shell-ebrate – pink and purple glitter (Glitter)
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Starfish – green holographic (Glitter)
- Partridge In A Palm Tree – mint green (Cream)
- Joy To The Waves – shimmering green-blue (Shimmer)
- Good Tide-ings – lilac-blue (Cream)
This collection may have been Sally Beauty-only.
Warm Wishes Duo: contains full sizes of Warm Wishes and Let's Shell-ebrate
Wish Upon a Starfish duo: Includes full sizes of Good Tide-ings and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Starfish
Sand in My Mistletoes kit: contains full size Sand In My Mistletoes, Paint It Black Stripe Rite and Best In Snow Stripe Rite
Snow Way! trio: contains full sizes of Snow Way!, Joy To The Waves and Partridge In A Palm Tree
Shell-Ebration Time: contains mini (.125 fl oz.) sizes of Eat, Pink, Be Merry, Let's Shell-ebrate, The More The Berrier, Seas And Greetings, Good Tide-ings and Partridge In A Palm Tree