Released for fall 2016.
RAGE AGAINST THE BASIC MANICURE
Break the Rules with 1990s Inspired Fall 2016 Collection #LiveInColour
Nearly 25 years after grunge exploded onto the music and fashion scene with names like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Courtney Love, comes Rebel, a new collection from China Glaze® that brings you the quintessential juxtaposition of the 90s. The 12 piece collection includes flirty and feminine pinks and pearls alongside gritty, deep purples, blues and grays, reminiscent of a flirty baby doll dress paired with a well-worn, vintage leather jacket and combat boots with fishnet tights, or ravaged jeans, a flannel and Mary Janes. The 90s attitude was wear what you want and forget the rest. Pink isn’t just for girls and combat boots aren’t just for boys, so this fall live loud, mix it up and set your inner Rebel free.
Rock your manicure with China Glaze® Rebel shades including:
- Holo At Ya Girl! – Green-gold holographic glitter
- Jagged Little Teal – Vampy teal crème
- Combat Blue-ts – Bad ass matte blue
- Blue-Ya! – Sapphire blue shimmer
- Teen Spirit – Deep inky blue-black with metallic flecks
- Purple Fiction – Royal metallic plum
- Y’all Ready for This? – Red shimmer
- Heroine Chic – Sultry chocolate crème with flecks of red shimmer
- Dope Taupe – Almond taupe crème
- Fresh Princess – Baby doll dress pink crème
- Pearl Jammin’ – Chic gray opalescent
- Don’t Mesh with Me – Lavender shimmer
Live out loud – and in colour – with the China Glaze® Rebel collection, available in August 2016 at Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply. MSRP $7.50 for individual shades.
Plaid About You:
Holo at Ya Girl: