Tequila Toes (collection)
Released for Summer 2006.
CHINA GLAZE SAYS SKIP THE SIESTA!
DANCE ON YOUR TEQUILA TOES
Those Hard Working Feet Need A Happy Hour!
Los Angeles, CA − February 17, 2006 − China Glaze® toasts summer with their 7th annual Babes in Toeland collection that makes every hour Happy Hour. Available in March 2006, Tequila Toes features six spirited nail lacquers that pour a shot of COLORED MICRO-FLECKED GLASS into their intoxicating pedicure lacquers. Four brand new trend setting shades and two bestsellers from 2005 offer bold colors in a market full of bland neutrals.
This introduction of colored glass flecks is unique – no one else has it or does it! And with an increased percentage of micro-flecked glass in all the lacquers, the result is a high sparkle shine that winks on your toes like the hot guy across a crowded room.
Even if a gal has to say “No Way Jose” to a wayward lover and it appears her love life is “On the Rocks”, you won’t find her “Drinkin’ My Blues Away.” She’ll be the one in “100 Proof Pink” dancing on her “Tequila Toes.” Hey, “It’s 5 o’clock Somewhere”!
The Tequila Toes colors:
- On the Rocks - Tiffany Blue with aqua glass fleck
- 100 Proof Pink - Freesia with silver glass fleck
- No Way José - Light Purple with silver glass fleck
- Tequila Toes - Coral with silver glass fleck
- It’s 5 o’clock Somewhere - Saturated Magenta with purple glass fleck
- Drinkin’ My Blues Away - Midnight Blue with purple and aqua glass fleck.
Purely a limited release, summer collection, Tequila Toes is only available through professional beauty distributors and salons while supplies last. Openstock SRP: $6.50/bottle. The full collection SRP: $39.00.