Released in 2017.
Florals for spring? Groundbreaking. While everyone is thinking about the flowers in bloom and the sun coming out, China Glaze has been putting together a pastel collection that is anything but ordinary. Reinvent what spring fever means with the polish brand’s Pastel collection.
Inspired by a spring bouquet that lasts, these petal-inspired polishes in the collection bring a set of eight bright and lively shades for any breezy spring days. They’ll have you dreaming of the outdoors with just one look.
- My Sweet Lady – Sweet peony pink
- Belle of a Baller – Gemstone pink
- That’ll Peach You – Juicy apricot
- Casual Friday – Sorbet yellow
- Spring Jungle – Pale pistachio
- Chalk Me Up! – Pale sky blue
- Are You Orchid-ing Me? – Soft orchid
- A Waltz in the Park – Pale purple
Exclusively sold at Sally Beauty.