Collection released in 2012.
Featured in the April 2012 issue of Nails Magazine.
LOS ANGELES — China Glaze, which makes nail lacquers sold at salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide, has announced the launch of its limited-edition Magnetix nail lacquer collection.
Infused with iron powders that move when exposed to a magnet, China Glaze Magnetix uses magnetic force to create three different designs — starburst, repeating arrows or diagonal lines.
Inspired by bold, sleek, futuristic fashion and art, the China Glaze Magnetix collection features six shades:
- You Move Me — Luxe gold metallic;
- Cling On — Gorgeous green metallic;
- Pull Me Close — Crystal blue metallic;
- Instant Chemistry — Sophisticated metallic berry;
- Drawn To You — Subtle metallic lilac; and
- Attraction — Chic metallic chrome.
China Glaze Magnetix will be available mid-February. Individual shades retail for $10; the China Glaze Magnetix magnets retail for $10 and is sold separately. The collection will be available in a 12-piece counter display and as open stock colors and magnet.
All new releases. These are magnetic polishes.